If you are looking for Serviced Offices in Shoreditch, Silicon Roundabout or Tech City, we’ll assume that you know a little about Shoreditch, but maybe not too much about Serviced Offices in the area. So lets first start with by a few simple facts:
- Serviced Offices provide a cost effective and”easy in, easy out” flexible licence agreement which includes most of what you’d need to start up an office in Shoreditch
- The market Leader in Serviced Offices, Regus, do not have serviced offices in Shoreditch.
- MWB are not in Shoreditch (they are now owned by Regus)
- Serviced Offices in Shoreditch are not always expensive
- Serviced Offices in Shoreditch offer a flexible and easy solution for Start Ups
- Shoreditch Office Space deal with every Serviced Office Building in Shoreditch and any relevant ones in the surrounding areas.
So if your company want a serviced office, then lets assume you want a hassle free existence where you can have one monthly invoice which will cover nearly everything involved in being a tenant in a serviced office building. The office spaces will normally come fully furnished and include internet and phone lines. A company or individual will be able to move in within a couple of days of viewing an available office subject to a simple licence agreement.
Shoreditch Office Space are the market leader in helping tenants in Shoreditch find the right office for them.
WE ARE INDEPENDENT AND DEAL WITH ALL
SERVICED OFFICE BUILDINGS IN SHOREDITCH