Here at Shoreditch Office Space, we are always interested in talking to people who have a passion for property, technology, and East London. We employ a wide range of characters, and house them in our Great Eastern Street Headquarters in the heart of Shoreditch. Take a look below for our current vacancies, and get in contact if you think you can bring something new to our team.
- Are you proactive, eager to learn and personable? Are you a quick learner and a team player? Most importantly – do you love technology, property and Shoreditch? If the answer is yes, then Shoreditch Office Space wants to hear from you. We are looking for an individual who is willing to turn their hand to anything from blogging to event organisation. To learn more about the role, please contact email@example.com
- Are you a recent graduate looking to join a growing property team? If you are proactive, willing to learn and enthusiastic, you could be the person we’re looking for. Join a rapidly expanding property consultancy in the heart of East London where you will have the chance to learn your trade hands-on. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shoreditch Office Space are a progressive and quickly-expanding team of property experts. We are now looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our experienced and professional team to take responsibility, ownership and accountability for the successful management of a variety of projects. To learn more about the role, please contact email@example.com
Could you be one of us?
In the past people who have worked on a part time basis include:
- Graffiti Artists
- Photographers and Film Makers
- Political Lobbyists
- Dancers, models and actresses
- Property Graduates
- Retired Architects
- A priest
We are always interested to hear from people who can bring something new and exciting to Shoreditch Office Space. Our team is made up of individuals who share a passion for property, technology, Shoreditch and, most importantly, people. If you think you can add value to our crew, we want to hear about it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why!