81 Rivington Street Serviced Offices has availability of office space coming available from November onwards. Room sizes vary from 2 people to 37 people. Some of the larger suites become available during January, but the landlord is selling off plan.
81 Rivington Street is ever popular. Normally it is of interest to creative and also the technology companies making Tech City a global success. The property is the largest serviced office property in the Shoreditch triangle. Pricing varies from room to room as it depends on size and aspect.
Some other benefits include:
- Access to a roof terrance (summer yoga classes)
- House cat
- Professional and client focused staff
- Great range of meeting rooms
- Fully fitted out with furniture
- Connectivity and telephone packages
The property is also very green with the foliowing spec:
It’s not about just paying lip service but about doing as much as we can within the physical limitations of each building
- Green Roof
- Solar Panels
- Rainwater harvesting (flushing loos and irrigating green roof)
- Water conservation (smaller cisterns and flow restrictors)
- Sensor lighting (to all offices and common parts)
- Low energy lighting
- Recycling on each floor (paper, plastic, cans, food (wormery))
- Bike storage
- Recycled materials in the refurbishment e.g. recycled car tyres in the flooring
Shoreditch Office Space – based in Shoreditch so that we can be close to our clients and hear about availability as and when it comes up. 81 Rivington Street serviced offices being available is rare, Call us today.
Call us on 020 3434 3860 or email email@example.com